4 & More Multi-use Cover - Safe Use Guide
No special equipment required.
Machine wash using mild liquid detergent, delicate cycle, 30°C (65°F - 85°F). Non-chlorine bleach as needed.
Tumble dry low on delicate cycle.
Cool iron as needed.
Do not dry clean.
Infant Car Seat Cover:
1. Fasten the snaps of the cover and ensure the car seat’s handle is in the up position
2. Stretch the cover over the car seat starting at the handle so the car seat’s handle is between the 2 snaps
3. Secure around the base of the car seat and ensure nothing is obstructing baby
1. Adjust the snaps for your needs and fit
2. Drape Cover over you and baby
3. Ensure nothing is obstructing baby
Shopping Cart Cover:
1. Ensure cart or high chair restraint belt is in good condition
2. Drape cover over the cart’s seat with smaller opening as feet-hole and stretch the larger opening around the cart's seatback and handle bar
3. Pull the cart’s restraint belt through the slots at the cover’s seat back
4. Ensure baby is securely fastened
NEVER leave baby unattended.
ALWAYS use under adult supervision.
ALWAYS remove cover from infant car seat before placing it into any vehicle. Improper use of this product could result in serious injury or death.
DO NOT allow any part of this product ( or any fabric) to cover a child’s nose or mouth.
DO NOT leave child unattended with the multi-use cover.
ALWAYS keep car seat handle up when used as a car seat cover.
ALWAYS check baby frequently to be sure that they remain comfortable and do not overheat.
DO NOT use in a crib, bassinet, playpen, play yard or near an area where a baby may sleep.
Inspect product before each use for loose snaps, raw edges or torn material. Discard if any are found.
DO NOT use as a baby carrier. Child will fall out.
ALWAYS use restraint system when covering a high chair or shopping cart.
ONLY use the storage pouch to store cover when not in use.
At The Boppy Company, our goal is to make your life as a new caregiver more comfortable. We warrant that all Boppy® products, except for Boppy® Healthcare products, will be free from material defects, damage caused by improper care prior to the time of purchase, and workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase. If you believe your product has a defect, check out our warranty information HERE.
This product is covered by the U.S. patents identified HERE.