#blacklivesmatter“We stand with the Black community and will take action to create a better world for this and following generations. We have listened and learned and vow to leverage The Momkind Project to take actions to create a more equitable world.”
-Nancy Bartley, Boppy CEO
The Actions Boppy Will Take:
- Continue to be educated on the needs and challenges of new parents through NGO and advocate partners. Keep an open dialog with the launch of our Momkind Mamas for ways Boppy can continue to better support.
- Provide free and accessible pregnancy, birth, and postpartum education and support to mothers through diverse subject experts.
- Actively ensure the Black community is represented across print and digital media
- Develop partnerships with advocates and NGOs to actively support BIPOC
- Support community fundraising efforts with in-kind donations
Support. Empower. Educate.
Purpose: Our purpose is to empower, support and educate Mom throughout her journey of motherhood.
Vision: We envision a better world for all Momkind.
We want to...
- Support mothers without judgement.
- Educate parents on safe practices.
- Empower women to create the motherhood journey that is right for her.
We focus on...
- Mental Health, Postpartum and Self Care
- Safe Use and Best Practices
- Reaching ALL Momkind
Boppy wants to empower, support and educate Mom throughout her journey of motherhood. By fostering a community of engaged mothers, subject matter experts and organizations, we can connect with real moms on a personal level to connect and educate around topics Boppy strongly cares about.
The Momkind Project will support each focus area through:
- Subject matter experts who are supported by Boppy and making connections and taking action. Advocate partners provide Boppy needed education and connect directly with the community to create change.
- Want to be an advocate partner?
- Nonprofit organization partners who are supporting solutions in The Momkind Project focus areas.
- Interested in in partnering?
- Creating a digital community who receive dedicated email communications with engagement opportunities relating to The Momkind Project focus areas. This is in the works! Stay tuned for more info on how to become a Momkind Mama.
The Momkind Project.