Boppy® Best Latch™ Breastfeeding Pillow - Product Care & Instructions
- Wrap the Boppy® Two-Sided Nursing Pillow around your waist for ergonomic positioning and comfortable feedings. (Seriously, give those arms a rest!)
- Use the belt to fit snuggly around you during feedings To wash, remove the foam insert (the foam insert is wipeable) and belt, then toss the pillow into the wash!
Remove foam insert and belt before machine washing on delicate cycle. Machine wash pillow separately, delicate cycle. 30ºC/85ºF. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. While drying pillow, throw a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the pillow keep its shape. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Foam insert is wipeable.
Product Care & Instructions
TO PREVENT SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
- Only use pillow for nursing or feeding baby.
- Do not use pillow for infant propping, tummy time or sitting.
- Adult use only.
- Do not leave baby unattended.
- Only use product while seated.
- If strap is not in use, remove it and place away from baby.
POSSIBLE SUFFOCATION HAZARD
- To prevent suffocation do not put any pillow in a crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard or near an area where an infant may sleep.
- Make sure baby’s airway is clear at all times during nursing.
Machine wash pillow separately, delicate cycle, 30°C/85°F. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. While drying pillow, throw in a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in pillow case) in the dryer to help the pillow keep its shape. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.