Join the Boppy® Family
We strive for excellence while working in a balanced and fun atmosphere that rewards hard work, initiative and innovation. With a collection of award-winning, best-selling nursing and infant support products available, and more always in development, our company has earned a place as a player in the multi-million-dollar baby products industry. We are passionate about our products and love celebrating the joy babies bring. The same creative spirit that makes our products special, keeps the work environment here fun and energetic.
National Account Manager - Walmart
We strive for excellence while working in a balanced and fun atmosphere that rewards hard work, initiative, and innovation. With a collection of award-winning, best-selling nursing and infant support products available, and more always in development, our company has earned a place as a player in the multi-million-dollar baby products industry. We are passionate about our products and love celebrating the joy babies bring. The same creative spirit that makes our products special, keeps the work environment fun and energetic.
National Account Manager: Walmart
Salary: $65,000 - $95,000
This is an opportunity to bring your Walmart account management skills to the Boppy team. The National Account Manager is expected to develop a strategic, long-term business relationship with Walmart buyers, planners, and other key decision-makers by understanding the Walmart’s business strategies and providing consultative services that increase the value of the customer’s business with Boppy. Comfort with working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is a must. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales. Travel is required 35% of the time.
Strategically growing our Walmart business through:
- Planning, organizing, leading, and managing balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction mindful of corporate P&L.
- Creating and selling complex business solutions, minding Boppy’s brand identity and financial goals
- Creating, influencing and maintaining relationships with horizontal and vertical account management. Inclusive of top decision-makers.
- Developing and managing a marketing plan and its associated budget.
- Selling the current Boppy® product line as well as assisting in the development of new products.
- Conducting product and account analyses, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data and developing the marketing plan based on this data.
- Working within a team-based sales environment to cultivate strong collaborative relationships with team members.
- Achieve sales goals.
- 8 years of experience selling Consumer Packaged Goods to Walmart, baby industry experience a plus
- Confident understanding of Walmart backend/operations (Retail Link)
- Experience with ecommerce sites
- Verifiable business acumen
- Fundamental comprehension of the value of branded products
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Ability to analyze retail sales data with translation into strategic direction
- Experience developing creative and comprehensive marketing programs, preferably with customers or other business partners
- Experience managing budgets
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience of Excel and data manipulation.
- Excellent written and oral presentation abilities; comfort in presenting to senior level executives
- Strong analytical skills --ability to analyze account opportunities, growth and profitability and develop long term strategic plans
- Self-directed, strategic thinker
- Solid understanding of brand management
- Attention-to-detail with the ability to “see around corners” and anticipate needs/roadblocks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good Communicator
- Team player with strong positive attitude and approachable demeanor
- Category management experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; excellence in Excel
At The Boppy Company, we value our employees. Every member of the team is an integral part of the success of our Company, and we are proud of our comprehensive benefits package that reward you for the time, talent and experience you bring.
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Solid PTO (Starting at 17 days annually)
- Plus, out of office (with email check in & monitoring) the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Generous 401 (k)
- Bonus potential
- In normal times, we office in Golden, Colorado. However, role is currently remote but return to office is planned for September 7, 2021 with Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays in office and Wednesdays and Fridays flex day.
The Boppy Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Artsana S.p.A., a 1.4 billion euro Italian consumer products and retail company. Submit resumes to: email@example.com