Join the Boppy® Family
We do incredible work, transforming the lives of moms, dads, and babies everywhere. Our inspiring views fuel our innovation and our mountain adventures keep us creative. Are you ready to work hard as a part of the team that creates award-winning, best-selling baby products in one of the most beautiful places in Colorado?
If you’d like to join our family in the Rocky Mountains we invite you to review our open positions below.
The Staff Accountant will report to the COO and be responsible for accounts receivable activities, sales tax and, financial and accounting analysis.
In this hands-on role as Staff Accountant, responsibilities include:
- Accounting Responsibilities
- Daily invoicing (EDI and manual)
- Daily payment processing (EDI and lockbox)
- Apply cash, credits and debits to customers’ accounts & reconcile
- Chargeback and returns management including accurate G/L account entries
- Set-up new customers and maintain existing customers in SAP
- Collections management
- Monthly sales tax filings and Avalara system management to ensure compliance with state laws
- Resale exemption certificate tracking
- Daily inventory comparison reporting
- Create monthly commission reports
- Management of accounting for Boppy.com
- Ensure timely month-end close by ensuring all allowance, chargeback and return credit/debits are entered and applied and invoicing is complete
- Assist Controller with annual audit process
- Make bank deposits when necessary
- Maintain organized filings for A/R documents
- Financial Analysis Responsibilities
- Biweekly sales flash forecast
- Monthly past-due customer analysis
- Monthly DSO and cash projection report
- Monthly financials analysis on product sales
- Ensure accuracy of quarterly return analysis
- Ensure accuracy of chargeback analysis
- Operations Account Manager Back-Up
- Serve as back-up for EDI and standard order processing and factory communications
- A minimum of 2-4 years of accounting experience
- BS/BA in a related field preferred
- Detailed oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales tax experience is required
- Proficiency in EDI processes
- SAP experience is beneficial
- Consumer products manufacturing experience is beneficial
- In-depth PC competency in Microsoft-Office (primarily PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong self-motivation
At The Boppy Company, we value our employees. Every member of the team is an integral part of the success of our Company, and we are proud of our comprehensive benefits package that reward you for the time, talent and experience you bring.
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid sick time
- Generous 401(k)
The Boppy Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Artsana S.p.A., a $1.4 billion Italian consumer products and retail company.
Application ProcessInterested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.