Support for you and baby. The original award-winning Boppy Pillow. The Boppy Original Feeding and Infant Support Pillow ergonomically supports you while nursing or bottle feeding. Versatile to grow and support baby during supervised awake time through first year milestones. Feeding (0+ months), propping (3+ months), tummy time (6+ months) and sitting (9+ months).
Created by a mother, this pillow is designed with your comfort in mind. So, get comfortable. Small enough to fit in a rocking chair while nursing or bottle feeding, but large enough to give the lift you and baby need. You can place the pillow around your front or side waist to get the best support for your feeding style: cradle, cross cradle, football hold or bottle feeding.
The Boppy Original Feeding and Infant Support Pillow comes with a removable, breathable pillow cover with an easy-on covered zipper design. The pillow and the pillow cover are machine washable. Check out our Boppy Slipcovers to have an additional pillow cover while this one is in the wash.
Nursing, propping, tummy time, sitting – the Boppy Original Feeding and Infant Support Pillow gives awake-time support throughout baby’s first year. Recommended age: 0-12 months. Designed for your baby's supervised, awake time. This product is not for sleep. Thank you to the millions of parents who trust Boppy.
Answering the questions many new parents have: The Pillow or the Newborn Lounger? Both the Boppy Pillow and Boppy Newborn Lounger are for supervised awake time only and not for sleep. The Boppy Pillow is a feeding pillow from day one but acts as a baby support for propping at 3 months. The Newborn Lounger is that place for newborns (0-4 months) to hang out when you need a hands-free moment when baby is awake. It’s lightweight with a carrying handle so it easily goes where you are. The Newborn Lounger is not for nursing. Hope that helps.
• VERSATILE AWAKE-TIME SUPPORT: Feeding (0+ months), propping (3+ months), tummy time (6+ months) and sitting (9+ months). For baby’s awake time only. Not for sleep.
• CREATED FOR COMFORT: Designed by a mom, the Boppy Pillow provides to your arms and back by lifting your baby to a more ergonomic position when breastfeeding or bottle feeding
• YOU HAVE OPTIONS: Works for multiple feeding styles—cradle, cross cradle, football hold, bottle feeding
• REMOVABLE SLIPCOVER: Comes dressed in a removable, breathable pillow cover with an easy-on covered zipper design
• EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE: The Boppy Pillow and slipcover are machine washable because messes happen
• NURSERY MUST-HAVE: The award-winning Boppy Pillow is a registry must-have, making it the perfect gift for any baby shower
Machine wash delicate cycle, 30ºC/85ºF. Tumble dry low on delicate cycle. While drying pillow, throw a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the pillow keep its shape. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.