Classic Feeding & Infant Support Pillow - Product Instruction
- Wrap the Boppy® Pillow around your waist for ergonomic positioning and comfortable feedings. (Seriously, give those arms a rest!)
- It’s all washable. You can cheer. We’ll understand.
- As baby grows, Boppy® Pillow transitions into the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and sitting.
Product Care & Instructions
TO PREVENT SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
- Do not leave baby unattended.
- Adult supervision is required.
- Improper use of this product could result in serious injury or death.
POSSIBLE SUFFOCATION HAZARD
- Never allow baby to sleep on the Boppy® pillow.
- Do not allow baby to lie face down on a Boppy® pillow.
- Do not use in crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard.
- Not for use on a bed, either with the baby alone or with a caregiver who may fall asleep while feeding the baby.
POSSIBLE POSTIONAL ASPHYXIA HAZARD
- Keep baby’s airway open at all times.
- For proper breathing when using the pillow for propping, do not allow baby to be curled up in the center of the pillow area or be propped up too high on the pillow.
Machine wash delicate cycle, 30ºC/85ºF. Tumble dry low on delicate cycle. While drying pillow, throw a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the pillow keep its shape. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.