- Always place your baby to sleep on his / her back on a firm mattress that fits an approved crib.
- Remove all soft bedding, toys and pillows from your baby’s sleep area. This includes all Boppy® Pillows.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using wearable blankets instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Give your baby lots of supervised tummy time to strengthen your baby’s arms, neck and shoulder muscles. Hint: Use a Boppy Pillow
- Never allow baby to sleep on the Boppy Pillow. Do not allow baby to lie face down on a Boppy Pillow. To prevent positional asphyxia, keep baby’s airway open at all times. For proper breathing when using the pillow for propping, do not allow baby to be curled up in the center of the pillow area or be propped up too high on the pillow. Do not use in crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard or bed. Do not leave baby unattended – adult supervision is required. Improper use of this product could result in serious injury or death.