We do incredible work, transforming the lives of moms, dads, and babies everywhere. Our inspiring views fuel our innovation and our mountain adventures keep us creative. Ready to work hard as a part of the team that creates award-winning, best-selling baby products in one of the most beautiful places in Colorado? If you’d like to join our family in the Rocky Mountains, we invite you to apply.
Join Our Family
Channel Marketing Manager
We strive for excellence while working in a balanced and fun atmosphere that rewards hard work, initiative and innovation. With a collection of award-winning, best-selling nursing and infant support products available, and more in development, our company has earned a place as a player in the multi-million dollar baby products industry. But, success hasn’t transformed us from a friendly, family-oriented company to a layered, bureaucratic corporation. We are passionate about our products and love celebrating the joy babies bring. The same creative spirit that makes our products special, keeps the work environment fun and energetic. The Boppy Company is based in Golden, CO.
The Channel Marketing Manager has the responsibility to market the Boppy Healthcare Product Line in hospitals and clinics that are strategically aligned with The Boppy Company’s goals.
This position reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for gaining distribution within this channel and setting the stage for profitable revenue growth. To succeed in this role, you will have proven results in creating successful sampling programs that have led to sustainable sales. This individual is a highly motivated, self-starter with strong analytical and organization skills; and will generate and prioritize leads from multiple sources including marketing campaigns, trade shows, specialized databases, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. Some travel is required.
You must be a confident leader, a self-starter, “hands-on” manager, resourceful, organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential. This is an opportunity for a go-getter to manage a separate business unit.
If you can answer yes to these questions, this job might be right for you:
- I love being on the phone with prospects and clients
- I have the discipline to build a weekly sales activity plan and stick to it
- I have strong business acumen
- I am endlessly curious about the business of clients and what drives their success
- I would like to lead a new business objective for the company
- I like the intensity of a fast-paced environment
Proven and demonstrated experience in:
- Creating and measuring sampling programs that have led to product sales.
- Developing and executing a strategic plan inclusive of but not limited to creating and building customer relationships, collecting and analyzing data, developing and meeting budgetary goals, identifying customer needs, forecasting and communicating needs to the internal team.
- Understanding of terminology, technology, trends, purchasing, reimbursement and government regulations.
- Influencing high-level decision-makers and effectively negotiating with the customer to build mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Listening for and finding ways to optimize results to create best practices that can be leveraged for future growth.
- Managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Working in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- PC competency in Microsoft Office.
- Working within the Hospital, IDNs, GPOs and Distributors and understanding the “food chain” is not required, but is nice to have.
- Credentialed within the Healthcare market.
At The Boppy Company, we value our employees. Every member of the team is an integral part of the success of our Company, and we are proud of our comprehensive benefits package that reward you for the time, talent and experience you bring.
- Salaried position with the opportunity for bonuses
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time — including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid sick time
- Generous 401K plan
The Boppy Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Artsana S.p.A., a $1.4 billion Italian consumer products and retail company.
Qualified candidates please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.