We do incredible work, transforming the lives of moms, dads, and babies everywhere. Our inspiring views fuel our innovation and our mountain adventures keep us creative. Ready to work hard as a part of the team that creates award-winning, best-selling baby products in one of the most beautiful places in Colorado? If you’d like to join our family in the Rocky Mountains, we invite you to apply.
Join Our Family
Marketing Communications Manager
We strive for excellence while working in a balanced and fun atmosphere that rewards hard work, initiative and innovation. With a collection of award-winning, best-selling nursing and infant support products available, and more always in development, our company has earned a place as a player in the multi-million dollar baby products industry. But success hasn’t transformed us from a friendly, family-oriented company to a layered, bureaucratic corporation. We are passionate about our products and love celebrating the joy babies bring. The same creative spirit that makes our products special, keeps the work environment here fun and energetic.
The Marketing Communications Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for defining and executing the Brand strategy. Your creativity, strong communication skills, effective project management and hands-on work style will further drive our brand growth and value of the Boppy brand. You will collaborate with our Marketing, Creative and Sales Teams, as well as our CEO. You must be a leader, team player, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and able to work overtime with little advance notice when necessary. You will lead special projects as assigned. Some travel is required.
Brand Strategy & Brand Development:
You will be the Boppy brand architect, driving the development tools, tactics and materials that define what Boppy is as a brand and how this translates to consumers, retailers and healthcare professionals mindful of Boppy’s brand voice and competition. This includes but may not be limited to:
- Content Guidelines and Development of and for:
- Advertising & Promotions
- Social Media
- Global Guidelines
- Other Marketing Materials
- The ideal candidate is a capable and knowledgeable strategic-thinker with at least 8 years of progressive growth in consumer products marketing and management. Your entrepreneurial spirit and interest in innovation coupled with a healthy sense of curiosity will be exploited by analyzing opportunities and creating value around these opportunities.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent writer.
- Success in developing and implementing consistent and effective brand materials across internal and external communications.
- Process-driven, think scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication, organizational and team work skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, retail packaging, web design, production, etc.
- Initiator and strategic leader.
- Demonstrated ability to turn strategic initiatives into work plans.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence high level decision makers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Solid experience working in fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Self-directed, independent, strategic learner who also appreciates collaboration.
- Ability to work effectively across the organization to solve problems.
- Adept at working under pressure.
- Website design and eCommerce. Experience managing and working within Content Management System.
- Retail merchandising and design experience with mass and specialty retailers.
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas in drawings and renderings.
- Budget management.
- PC competency in Microsoft Office.
At The Boppy Company, we value our employees. Every member of the team is an integral part of the success of our Company, and we are proud of our comprehensive benefits package that reward you for the time, talent and experience you bring.
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time — including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid sick time
- Generous 401K plan
The Boppy Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Artsana S.p.A., a €1.4 billion Italian consumer products and retail company.
Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.