We do incredible work, transforming the lives of moms, dads, and babies everywhere. Our inspiring views fuel our innovation and our mountain adventures keep us creative. Ready to work hard as a part of the team that creates award-winning, best-selling baby products in one of the most beautiful places in Colorado? If you’d like to join our family in the Rocky Mountains, we invite you to apply.
Join Our Family
We strive for excellence while working in a balanced and fun atmosphere that rewards hard work, initiative and innovation. With a collection of award-winning, best-selling nursing and infant support products available, and more in development, our company has earned a place as a player in the multi-million-dollar baby products industry. But, success hasn’t transformed us from a friendly, family-oriented company to a layered, bureaucratic corporation. We are passionate about our products and love celebrating the joy babies bring. The same creative spirit that makes our products special, keeps the work environment fun and energetic. The Boppy Company is based in Golden, Colorado.
This position will report to the Product Innovation Manager and is responsible for product portfolio management and company analytics including, but not limited to: syndicated data, product and marketing performance, category analysis, shelf set analytics, as well as household and consumer panels and custom research. The findings will be presented in a results-oriented manner and used to make business decisions on existing products, new products and future product development all leading to growth. You must be a curious and proactive team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will lead special projects as assigned. Minimal travel is required.
- Establish and maintain regular reporting to provide insight into the performance of our business and growth opportunities
- Synthesize trends from a wide variety of information types and sources to create a comprehensive picture, telling the story behind the numbers
- Analyzing Company shipments, consumer data, competitive sales and general consumer trends
- Shelf set trackers
- New product success trackers
- Competitive matrices & consumer review analyses
- Present research and insights to foster disruptive dialogue with internal customers that lead to demand generation and revenue growth
- Develop and execute value added one-off researches and analyses that answers key business questions, informs decision-making, and reveals new growth or optimization opportunities
- Maintain product management tools
- Analyzing ROI for various marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns
- Display a curiosity of additional data sources outside of syndicated data, such as Social/Digital as an example, that may add value to in-market insight performance
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and manage third-party tools and vendors to help drive efficiency
- Participating in customer meetings as needed
- Analytics wizard with excellent communication and presentation skills to tell clear, compelling marketing-centric stories through data and drive actionable recommendations, tailored for the audience(s)
- Detail oriented and well-organized to create and maintain of a suite of reports and dashboards for Executive and Sales teams used to improve product level performance
- Experience in using IRI, Nielsen or similar syndicated data and synthesize data into dashboards and presentations
- Expertise in data visualization
- Great time and project management skills, able to maintain a detailed project-plan with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to turn strategic initiatives into work plans
- High degree of empathy, poise, self-confidence, maturity, discretion, and diplomacy
- Ability to own project goals and work independently – while communicating collaboratively – to deliver quality work, on time and on budget.
- Constant curiosity to unravel complex problems to get to the root cause
- Demonstrated appetite to be curious and learn
- Critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound judgment
- Team player
- Self-directed; independent worker
- Ability to manager multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of professional experience in financial/business/marketing analytic role
- Consumer products experience is required
- Expert in Excel
At The Boppy Company, we value our employees. Every member of the team is an integral part of the success of our Company, and we are proud of our comprehensive benefits package that reward you for the time, talent and experience you bring.
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid sick time
- Generous 401(k)
- Relocation assistance negotiable
The Boppy Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Artsana S.p.A., a $1.4 billion Italian consumer products and retail company.
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com