What Information Do We Collect?
- – We collect information from you when you register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form on the Site.
- – When ordering a product or registering on the Site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. This is required information to place and order or register on the Site. If you do not wish to provide this information you may visit the Site anonymously and purchase our products through other on-line or retail stores.
- – Children under the age of 18 may not register on the Site, place an order, enter any online contests , participate in any online surveys or register for mailings or notices from the Company on the Site. Although children under the age of 18 may visit the Site, we encourage parents to browse the Site with their children and discuss with them the responsibilities of using the internet.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- – To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- – To improve the Site
(we continually strive to improve the Site based on information and feedback we receive from you)
- – To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs)
- – To process transactions
(your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of fulfilling your order or delivering the purchased product or service you requested)
- – To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- – To send periodic emails
(the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email).
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- – We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- – We offer the use of a secure server. All personal non-public information is transmitted to the Site via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment provider’s database only to be accessed by those individuals who are authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
- – Your personal non-public information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be deleted 30 days after the completion of your transaction with the Company.
Do We Collect Your IP Address?
- – Like most e-commerce websites, each time you visit the Site, we automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came. In order to administer and optimize the Site for you and to diagnose problems with our Site, we use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
- – Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables a website to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
What Information Do Other Websites Collect From You?
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
- – We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce the Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, anonymous visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- – Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent unless they are being provided the information for the express purpose of fulfilling your order or delivering the purchase product or service you requested and have agreed to keep your information confidential.
- – As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of the Site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their Account page.
The Company’s Intellectual Property Rights
- – Unless otherwise indicated on the Site, all material on the Site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by the Company (“Copyrights”). Material from boppy.com or any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by the Company may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials on the Site for any other purpose is a violation of the Company’s copyrights and other proprietary and intellectual property rights. The use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages against you.
- – This policy was last modified on 02/22/2012
How to Contact Us
To contact us with a question, please reach us on our Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com.