Meet Susanne – Our National Account Manager (aka Danish Princess)
Susanne refuses to tell us when she started at Boppy because she doesn’t want to date herself (shhh… early 90′s). Sometimes she talks very loudly in Danish on the phone and will end almost every conversation with her signature exit line, “I’m walking™.”
We wanted to ask her a few questions so you could get to know her!
- Where were you born? I was born at home. Olstykke, Denmark
- Where did you go to school? Denmark
- What is your favorite food? Pasta
- Are you messy or organized? Both
- What is your favorite day of the week? Friday
- What is your favorite thing to do? Travel
- Who is one person in history you would like to meet? The Danish Queen
- What was your first car? Subaru hatchback. Paid $1200.00 for it and sold it 2 years later for the same price.
- If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Melissa McCarthy
- When you were young, what was your favorite TV show? Little House on the Prairie
- Cat or Dog? Dog
- What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball
- What is your favorite music/song/band? The Nada’s, ABBA, Country
- What is the fastest you’ve ever driven? 85 maybe
- What is your favorite number? 20
- What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch? Forrest Gump, Out of Africa, Django.
- If you were an animal what would you be? Gorilla
- Where would you like to travel to? Africa
- What phobias do you have? I hate snakes so anything snake related
- What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery? Paid off debt and make sure my kids are set for life. Buy a new car and give the rest to Evergreen Special needs program.
- What’s something about you that most people don’t know? When I was 6 I spend 2 weeks in the hospital for eating too much chocolate
- What special skills do you have? I speak Danish fluently most of the time