For Mother’s Day, give back to a mom-in-need…
For every Boppy Pillow purchased at Babies”R”Us in May, The Boppy Company is donating one to a mom-in-need through Nurse-Family Partnership. With your help, we will be giving $250,000 worth of Boppy Pillows to moms(and babies)-in-need. Each day during the month of May, we will be sharing a story of a Nurse-Family Partnership mom.
Babies don’t come with instruction manuals. Having your first baby can be especially challenging for a young mom living in poverty. Nurse-Family Partnership empowers first-time moms by pairing them with a trusted nurse who provides each mom with home visits to help her have a healthy pregnancy, improve her child’s health and development and achieve economic self-sufficiency. Help us support these moms-in-need with this special gift.
How can you help?
1. Go to your nearest Babies“R”Us and purchase a Boppy® Slipcovered Pillow. With your purchase, we will give a Boppy Slipcovered Pillow to a mom-in-need. Inside the packaging, you’ll find a postage-paid postcard – write a note of support to the mom-in-need, pop it in the mail and we’ll include it with her pillow.**
2. Go to your nearest Babies“R”Us and register for a Boppy Pillow. In your registry bag, you’ll find a postage-paid postcard – write a note of support to the mom-in need and send it in the mail.**
3. Join a Boppy Mom Meetup Group for Get One, Give One Day or host one of your own and we’ll send you a writing party pack with postcards and swag for the group.
4. Help these young moms thrive and give their children born into poverty a better start by donating to Nurse-Family Partnership.
5. Send us a postcard of your own with a note of support to a mom-in-need:
The Boppy Company
The Boppy Effect: Get One, Give One
560 Golden Ridge Road, Suite 150
Golden, CO 80401
Want to join The Boppy Effect: Get One, Give One Program? Share this post and then go to www.boppy.com/getonegiveone/ to learn how you can help Get One, Give One.